Tavor!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

en4cer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure. Was kinda thinking mepro m21, but still undesided. Kinda waiting to see what everyone else does to get some ideas. I'm leaning towards red dot though. Maybe eotech or aimpoint. Guess I'm saying undesided. Whats everyones thoughts?

Here's some info on the mepro m21 as well comparison to other optics. http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=82583 Batteries are always an issue, and m21 takes care of that. The aimpoint pro has a 3yr battery life so it meets my standards. Read thru the thread. Bonus Tavor pics are included !

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's some info on the mepro m21 as well comparison to other optics. http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=82583 Batteries are always an issue, and m21 takes care of that. The aimpoint pro has a 3yr battery life so it meets my standards. Read thru the thread. Bonus Tavor pics are included !

Thank you! I was just looking at optics last night in preparation for getting my Tavor.

en4cer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be sure and click the link within that thread. It will take you to another m21 discussion that a mako rep answers questions on. The mepro has a lot of advantages. I didn't realize there were different reticules available. Sounds like the donut is getting the nod. I guess there's a specific mount made just for the Tavor offered.

triumphUnited

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked one up at sports world about a month ago and have only put 50 rounds through it so far. I have also been trying to figure out which optic to get. I have eotechs on my AR's and was looking at the mepro MOR but, would like to see one in person before throwing down the cash.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BDC gunroom in Shawnee has one of these for $2,200. I held it and it was pretty nice. If I had the money I would have bought it. Felt really nice and was pretty light. All of the weight was in the rear of the rifle. They also had a Kriss vector. Now that was awesome. I would love to have it. I am sure it performs as good as it looks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom