Teen killed by monorail while spray painting Seattle building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the article:
"A young teen was hit by a monorail and killed while spray-painting the side of a building in Seattle, according to reports."
His mother is quoted as saying:
"Even though he was warned many times of the dangers and illegality of doing graffiti on the street, like most teenagers, I don’t think he fully grasped the reality or the danger of that."
https://nypost.com/2023/08/05/14-year-old-graffiti-artist-hit-and-killed-by-seattle-rail/
The Gene Pool is self cleansing. Mother must have not been a prayer warrior as was my mom. She is all that allowed me to survive a '62 Vette and '69 Chevelle SS396 ante-upped to 502. Chevelle for crusin' SteakNShakes for runs on Lindbergh/Banshee/Hall St. Vette with a 454 big block for draggin' on Hall Street/MAR/Alton/every stoplight in town/roll it out of the trailer for big dollar sucker runs. Change out to small block for road racin' MAR, and Hwy 94 St. Charles to Jeff City and back middle of the night. With the BB, that Vette would plaster your eyeballs to the back of your skull. While back there, they would look around for a brain.....reports always negative. Bought one at surplus store after college, married, military. Chevelle gone; Vette stored in spare garage. DIL wants to convert to an electric razor or something.....NOT EVER!!!! Liberals!?!?!?! Bury me sittin' up in it, hand on the Hurst T-shifter, thumb on the LineLoc. If mom hadn't prayed all night hundreds of nights, I wouldn't be here to have all these stories to smile about in my old age...... Thanks, MOM!!! WELL DONE!!!!

Last edited:

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Gene Pool is self cleansing. Mother must have not been a prayer warrior as was my mom. She is all that allowed me to survive a '62 Vette and '69 Chevelle SS396 ante-upped to 502. Chevelle for crusin' SteakNShakes for runs on Lindbergh/Banshee/Hall St. Vette with a 454 big block for draggin' on Hall Street/MAR/Alton/every stoplight in town/roll it out of the trailer for big dollar sucker runs. Change out to small block for road racin' MAR, and Hwy 94 St. Charles to Jeff City and back middle of the night. With the BB, that Vette would plaster your eyeballs to the back of your skull. While back there, they would look around for a brain.....reports always negative. Bought one at surplus store after college, married, military. Chevelle gone; Vette stored in spare garage. DIL wants to convert to an electric razor or something.....NOT EVER!!!! Liberals!?!?!?! Bury me sittin' up in it, hand on the Hurst T-shifter, thumb on the LineLoc. If mom hadn't prayed all night hundreds of nights, I wouldn't be here to have all these stories to smile about in my old age...... Thanks, MOM!!! WELL DONE!!!!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, she wasn't prayin' to save you . . . she was prayin' to put you out of her misery :laugh6:

/just kidding and glad you survived youth/

Latest posts

Top Bottom