Teen killed by monorail while spray painting Seattle building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look, I did (Probably more than) my fair share of dumb stuff when I was a kid, but even I knew "The train will kill you, do not mess with it". Well in my case it was more "The oil pump jack will kill you, do not mess with it." but the point still stands. I don't think he should have died for it though; the parents definitely should have taught him better.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look, I did (Probably more than) my fair share of dumb stuff when I was a kid, but even I knew "The train will kill you, do not mess with it". Well in my case it was more "The oil pump jack will kill you, do not mess with it." but the point still stands. I don't think he should have died for it though; the parents definitely should have taught him better.
Don't think you can blame the parent(s) on this one. Kid already knew what he was doing was wrong and dangerous - did it anyway.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
154D4056-CAFF-4BD3-8FB9-F2725B822085.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sigh ... I believe that's why we call them "dumbass kids". I have 3 boys that it is just by the grace of God they lived past their "formative" years ...
I called it the age of awareness. My daughter has finally reached it with this pregnancy I think/hope.

For instance, while she was driving, she determined her next turn and got into that lane be it left or right and stayed there. It didn't matter if it was three or thirty miles, or if she had to slow down for traffic or even stop, she would not move over.

I still feel the left lane law recently passed in Oklahoma was because of her.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pump jack ridin was fun, especially at night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom