Teen killed by monorail while spray painting Seattle building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Well that was a very polarized view of how many here feel about that.

5 people showed at the very least attempted kind words for a dead teenager that if anyone didn't notice the article said his mother made a statement....bet you his dad wasn't in the picture and likely hasn't been for a long time.

Least not in a fatherly aspect. Think this kid had a male role model to be there and guide his son?

I wonder if some of the ones here did with the comments alone about how the cheer his death because he WAS SPRAYPAINTING!!!!!

Is the need for depravity that much it is your go to? It isnt funny either, that isn't a joke. Are most of you not without children?

I would say some of yall need Jesus, but a look at history in comments many claim they are God fearing Christians.

Edit...

Found the go fundme she made.

"I had been raising Xavier and his brother Alex as a single parent since 2011."

Wish someone else but me noticed this before they celebrated the death of a child.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welp, I was wrong. He got 12 posts in before being permabanned. I was close but didn’t go over, do I win the showcase?
Come On Down Price Is Right GIF by Justin

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'll have to forgive OSA, sometimes too cynical for their own good. I hate graffiti, but I can't celebrate when a kid dies horrifically doing it. I'm sure a number around here grew up doing stupid chit.

I understand it comes off as being harsh. But offering our condolences on a websites based out of Oklahoma that no one in that boys family is ever going to read is pointless. Just like they won’t read to criticisms of the boy either. Of course it’s terrible that he lost his life. But had he been a 25 year old druggie I bet there would be some bashing on him from the people saying this thread is harsh. Just my opinion though.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cant wait to hear how this is my fault somehow for being a white guy that’s attracted to females. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Racist bastard. Probably also a Nazi, and also a couple of -ists of some sort.

Us straight white males are gonna be the end of the world. Don’t believe me, watch the evening news. They’ll learn ya.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where this happened the rails are making a turn to change direction down another street, in the turn the rails go right over the top of a building. It sounds like the kid was on the roof and vandalizing the side of the rail. Since it's right in a curve, and standing on a roof not being able to see down the rails, the train would have been very close to him before he could react. If he saw it, all he would have to do was fall to the ground, it's possible he locked up, but I doubt he saw or heard it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom