Teen playing ‘Knockout’ picks Wrong Target

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The culture of violence strikes again...

Human culture has ALWAYS been violent. . . the US was forged in war and has always been a bit more violent than other places. We have toned down quite a bit in the last 60 years.

here we go with the old only a .45 will do the job talk. I dont care what caliber you use, if you are a poor shot it doesnt matter what you carry. I carry a 9mm and am a very accurate shot. I know darn well a 9mm can easily stop a threat. And I am very comfortable carrying what I do.

Exactly, A missed shot with a S&W500 will do nothing but give them the chance to run and a point blank with a .22 to the skull will drop them in a heartbeat.

It's always nice to have something bigger and more powerful but it also won't do much good if you can't control it after the first shot either.

Since there is always a discussion on the size and power feel free to read the first two paragraphs here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.40_S&W#Performance

I carry a 40 and have no qualms about it.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And it's all in fun, they think there is nothing wrong with doing stuff like this.

... right up to the time when they zap someone with a heart condition who keels over and dies, knockedout forever.

Stupid game. Stupid ought'a hurt. In this case it appears it hurt enough for the wannabe thug to learn his lesson; hopefully anyway.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
.460 Rowland would have done the trick, with Chip McCormick 10 rounders of course. Man turning this incident into a caliber war is stupid.

Do I wish he let off a couple more in COM? Wont say I don't, but the fact that he shot the kid in the backside (as he was running away) is tough to defend in court.

Latest posts

Top Bottom