Teen playing ‘Knockout’ picks Wrong Target

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That video of the girl getting punched really sickens and angers me. To do that to a man is bad enough but to do that to a woman is even worse. If they find that scumbag they should beat the piss out of him. See how he likes it.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That video of the girl getting punched really sickens and angers me. To do that to a man is bad enough but to do that to a woman is even worse. If they find that scumbag they should beat the piss out of him. See how he likes it.

I'm thinking let him out on bail, with the stipulation that anyone in society has a free single-shot punch at him at any time. In the grocery store? Laid out. At the movies in line for popcorn? Dropped flat. Out in the park with your kid? Facedown in the sand.

Eff him.

If you end up with dain bramage eventually, so be it. That poor girl didn't have a choice in the matter.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Kids do stupid things. It's a fact of life and getting in with the wrong crowd can be pretty influential.

Note how Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton didn't show up, there are no parents making a big deal about how outstanding their angel of a son is and how this guy attacked their baby, and the kid himself apologized (even wrote a letter).

Thugs don't write letters - either the parents forced him to or the kid decided to write the letter himself.

This might have been the incident that changes his life. I think it would be cool if the intended victim and the kid end up being friends out of the deal.

Get that voice of reason out of here!

I sure hope that this was the wake up call he obviously needed. If not he must be determined to achieve a double doctorate in the school of hard knocks. 'Cause this event was surely the "with honors" part of his bachelors degree.

I'll say this: I never made it to choices this stupid, but only because someone took the time and made the effort to change my life. I'm not saying I would have acted any differently than the intended victim, but if this did wake the perp up and get him on the straight and narrow, then it's our duty as responsible citizens to help the kid stick with it.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking .40 Stupid and Weak, should have been a .45 and a bit more centered, but the asswipe got what he deserved.
Wonder where Babba is? "That could have been me 35 yrs ago."
here we go with the old only a .45 will do the job talk. I dont care what caliber you use, if you are a poor shot it doesnt matter what you carry. I carry a 9mm and am a very accurate shot. I know darn well a 9mm can easily stop a threat. And I am very comfortable carrying what I do.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Knockout game"?
BS. It was a failed robbery attempt.

Does anyone really believe that the thug wasn't actually prepared to exploit the (Intended) outcome of a temporarily disabled victim and help himself to a wallet, jewlry or phone?

Where have you guys been? The "Knockout King" game has been pretty common for the last few years - I think it got started in St. Louis. Google it, and you should get plenty of hits. Robbery isn't the motive; knocking an innocent person out with one punch is. They typically knock the person unconcious - whether it takes one punch or more - then haul butt before they get busted.

But thinking about it, as often as this occurs, it's a rarity to see it on an national MSM news stream, so it's no wonder folks aren't familiar with it.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF he had been carrying a SHOTGUN, a 3" 1 3/4 oz load of 5's would have sufficed, but a bit hard to carry concealed, though not impossible. As to how he was carrying a PISTOL, then a 1911 .45AlwaysCapablePistol would have been a better choice than the .40 Simple & Wishing it was a .45.

Luckily, he was carrying something. The most amazing aspect is the total lack of Snooze Media coverage or response from Babba, Jesse Jerkson, and rest of this lot.

The scumbag may have learned and changes his ways. He could also become another libtard lawyer and argue how this is a reason to disarm the general population so INNOCENT KIDS just out to have fun, playing a prank don't end up shot. Removing him from the gene pool (though desirable) could have made a more public outcome and fueled all the libtards.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

No kidding. Takes a real badass to sucker punch a woman from behind.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF he had been carrying a SHOTGUN, a 3" 1 3/4 oz load of 5's would have sufficed, but a bit hard to carry concealed, though not impossible. As to how he was carrying a PISTOL, then a 1911 .45AlwaysCapablePistol would have been a better choice than the .40 Simple & Wishing it was a .45.

Good thing it wasn't a .45..... I mean it probably would've taken out the whole city block.

Latest posts

Top Bottom