Tell me about Kahr pistols.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time you buy a Kahr you put money in the pocket of the Unification Church.

Apparently the Unification Church makes some good pistols, they can have my money.

I've got a CM9 that I carry in a Remora holster. Love it. Easily concealed with just a t-shirt. A set of Talon grips made it super easy to shoot, even with its small size. I'm used to 3.5lb competition triggers, so the long pull took some getting used to but it's a good thing due to the lack of an external safety, plus its very smooth.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a CW45 and have been quite impressed with it, especially with the addition of the hogue grip mentioned earlier. I also have an Officer's 1911 and they both take ACT-MAG 7rnd magazines which is nice. I should probably try the Pearson extension grips but, regardless, wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy another.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I carry a CW9 regularly and love how it tucks in close to the body.
It runs like a top if you keep it wet. I ran it in a carry gun match at heartland awhile back and started having issues with reliability so I broke it down and noticed it was dry as a bone from carrying. I guess my skin and clothes soaked upthe oil, lesson learned. Once I put a little oil back in it, no more problems.

It has a long trigger pull, but very smooth and accuracy inside of 15-20 yards is great.

It's designed as a carry weapon and as such, it does a great job.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I just found a "buy it now" deal on a CM9 I couldn't turn down on Gunbroker, and went for it. I'm hoping it will be able to replace my P3AT as my pocket/discreet carry gun. I guess I'm about to get into the rat race for 9mm ammo.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After putting a box of lead down range with a rental CW9, my wife settled on a CM9 to purchase. The concealability of the CM trumped the extra round gained with the CW. I gave it a good cleaning when we got it home and went and ran a 110 round mix of remington and monarch brass through it. The gun shot flawlessly. The trigger felt gritty at first, but was smooth as silk after about 30-40 shots. My wife shot the gun really well (for a new gun)and couldnt stop smiling and saying how much she enjoyed shooting it. We have both spent a lot of time shooting a 1911 , so the doa trigger takes some getting used to. However i was easily shooting 7 shot groups that measured 2.5" from 10 yrds.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update....Put another 100 rounds through the cm9. This time wwb was the load of the day. Had one round jam...did a nose dive on the feed ramp. Not sure why,....happened around shot 130. Cleared it and it ran the next 80 like a champ.

Latest posts

Top Bottom