Tell me the infraction that brought about your worse arse whipping from your dad*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Janitor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine was on a Sunday. We were at my grandparent's house for a family gaithering. As usual, me and my cousin was trying to entertain ourselves when we found a half gallon of moonshine hidden in the barn. We knew if our dads got to drinking, our mothers would get very pissed off and ruin everyone's day. So we did the right thing, we thought, and poured it out. Well, when the men folk decided it was time to have a drink, they went to the barn. We knew right then we were up the creek. Our dads started hollering for us but we didn't want to see them so we hung around the house until our mothers made us go see what they wanted. The wanted our arses. Dad, grand dad and three uncles took turns whipping our arses and then directed us toward the house while whipping us. I thought I was going to pass out because of the pain. No one had any kind of sympathy for us. Took me two weeks to get over that bad experience. I have hated leather belts since that day!

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well "one" of the few times was when my brother and I got in the neighbor's watermelon patch and we couldn't tell which ones were ripe so I got a bright idea to take a key and poke a hole in them till we found a red one...had to look for a while. I don't think it was so much as swiping the melon as it was ruining so many others. He was pissed! After the whipping we had to go to the neighbor's house with our savings to pay for them and apologize.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dad was pouring a sidewalk at the neighbors house and baby setting me while mom went to the store. I was just playing in the yard with the neighbors wheel barrow, it had two wheels so it more like a cart. I had dirt in it I was pushing around and dad was almost done finishing the length of sidewalk he had poured and here I come, pushing the cart right down the sidewalk, wheels sinking a good 1/2" as did my shoes most of the way across it..
He started yelling and grabbed my arm and carried me by one arm to the house, my feet never hit the ground till he got to my bedroom and told me to drop my pants and underwear. I bent over the bed and I was so scared, the first time he hit me I began to piss all over the side of the bed as I squirmed. I'm sure he felt out of control at that point when he realized he scared the piss out of my.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hurricane Martha was headed for Galveston and I said, Just like mom (stepmother named Martha), a big bag of hot air. Father was not amused.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember it like yesterday. It was the fall of 1977. We were on our way to a cub scout meeting. I was in full cub scout dress blues. Dad had a 1976 black Lincoln Continental 2 door with red interior. Me and my two older brothers were in the back seat, with me in the middle. They were pestering me, as usual. Dad was backing out of the driveway, stopped momentarily and announced that if one more sound came from that backseat, it was our ass.

Well, boys will be boys, so very quietly, they continued to torment me until I screamed out for them to stop. Dad slams on the breaks, in the middle of the road, exits the car, pushes his seat forward, reaches in the backseat, grabs me by the front of my shirt, pulls me out of the car with one hand, and unbuckles his belt and yanks it from his belt loops with the other, swings the loose end of it in the air, catches it in his hand, doubling it and blisters my ass!

Afterwards, he literally throws me back into the backseat, puts his belt back on, climbs back behind the wheel and proceeds down the road to the cub scout meeting.

Of course, my brothers are quietly giggling all the way to the meeting and I walk in all snotty and red faced, sobbing from balling and squalling.

This was the one and only time my father ever laid hands on me. Mom always did the whippings at my house. I'd relive that day a thousand times if I could just see him again. I miss him so much.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even remember the original infraction. I do remember that I was always told to go get my own switch. One day I got smart and instead of getting a proper switch I drug a branch that fell out of the tree around. My dad came out and saw it. He said "go to your room, I will call you when you need to come back." I swore I waited 3 hours in there thinking I was funny. He called me back out he had widdeled that thing down to where it was like a bullwhip. He hit me with that thing and it wrapped around me like Indian Jones was on the other end of it. I don't recall how many times he hit me. From that day on I always picked a perfect switch for the job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom