Testing out my new 50 BMG!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanted a fairly "inexpensive" single shot 50 bmg and after a little research I decided on the Ligamec Corp Raptor 50. I ordered it about 3 months ago and it finally came in on Wednesday this week. I've only put about 15 rounds through it, but so far I am pretty happy with it. Hopefully I can find the hogs soon and make a hog hunting video with it! lol

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted a fairly "inexpensive" single shot 50 bmg and after a little research I decided on the Ligamec Corp Raptor 50. I ordered it about 3 months ago and it finally came in on Wednesday this week. I've only put about 15 rounds through it, but so far I am pretty happy with it. Hopefully I can find the hogs soon and make a hog hunting video with it! lol

I bet there won't be much left of the hog after impact with a 660gr or larger round...........congrats on your new 50bmg......they are fun...!!!

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this upper considered a "receiver" by the ATF and need to be transferred through an FFL?

I didnt know that was a thing for any uppers, but apparently it is so for the SHTF 50.

BATFE determined that our SHTF50 upper assemblies constitute a “receiver” of a firearm. This means that all SHTF50 upper assemblies, from this point on, need to transfer through a FFL dealer.

https://safetyharborfirearms.com/product/shtf-50-mag-fed-upper-conversion/

Latest posts

Top Bottom