Thanks to the OSA members who attended the FNRA banquet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to the OSA members who attended the Friends of the NRA banquet last night! Congrats to the member who won the pistol and the other member who got the killer deal on the gun range package and also to the guy who got the great deal on the S&W .22 rifle and the 2-3 other items. Ya'll should all attend next year!!!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should have asked this before the banquet, but what precent of the proceeds go to the NRA and how much goes to support the shooting sports? I'm not a fan of the NRA but wouldn't mind supporting some of the programs the FNRA fund.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should have asked this before the banquet, but what precent of the proceeds go to the NRA and how much goes to support the shooting sports? I'm not a fan of the NRA but wouldn't mind supporting some of the programs the FNRA fund.

I am glad you asked! We buy a package deal from the NRA which is very little profit for the NRA and all the proceeds we get from that package ( which includes the gun of the year,knife of the year and the print of the year) And any other guns,knives,accesories and other items that are sold or won benefits the youth of Oklahoma thru the Boy Scouts,4-H clubs, The Eddie Eagle program and several other orginazations in Oklahoma. The package from the NRA is about 25-30 items that All have the NRA logo on them and are numbered and will never be reproduced. In OKC the gun of the year brought $7000.00 and here in Tulsa it brought $3600.00 both in the live auction. There are several games that are cheap to play also where you can win guns and other cool items some with the NRA logo and some without.
Alot of people don't like the NRA and I can see where and why they get ticked off but the Friends banquets benefit kids in your state and not the NRA!
On that note though.. We have to have someone on our side fiighting for us and the NRA\ILA is it. So if you want to keep your second amendment rights we all better support them whether we like them or not!!
If any body has questions about the Friends banquets feel free to call me @ 918-695-3808, Thanks D.Alan
There are banquets in 2 other Ok. cities in the near future, Go to www.fnra.org for details.

mountain287

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the one in New Castle a few weeks ago. I had never been to one. I had a REALLY good time. I just bought my tickets for the one in Shawnee next week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom