That 30k pound piece of equipment doesn't do good on ice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brokeasswhiteboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
some of mine from work
ai49.tinypic.com_28iry49.jpg

ai50.tinypic.com_npjkw4.jpg

ai50.tinypic.com_2aj8782.jpg

ai48.tinypic.com_357r987.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
looks like most of those are from people falling asleep at the wheel i guess?

or drunk?

Can't say for sure about these, but I can assure you that 30+hours in the field with no sleep trying to get in a crop makes one do some funny things.

One guy that I've met in the past went to sleep at the wheel of his JD last year, and fell forward out the door of the tractor. The wheels ran over him and then the disk ran over him. He was in small chunks when his son found him.
Farming is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here are some pics of a guy that ran into the my disk I was pulling down the highway. He was looking at his GPS, and never saw us before the impact. He was running 70, we were running 15mph. No injuries, but the property damage cost him a bunch. He is lucky to be alive.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P4150102.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P4150103.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P4150104.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v252_dennishoddy_P4150109.jpg

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have gotten a few SkyTraks stuck at Chickasaw Nations new hospital in Ada. Last winter was a bear before anything was paved. People would dig trenches and not backfill them properly or it would rain/snow before they got a chance and some one would have the misfortune of sinking a lift in it. It is real fun (scary) trying to get one out with another. I missed a laborer dropping a small genie lift from the second floor, a laborer tipping a SkyTrak over sideways and someone hitting the side of the building on the second floor??? All I have pics of is a lift holding three sections of scaffold up that were about to KO the driver. You alls pics are better. I think people need to be trained to drive telescopic fork lifts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom