That sucked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I give OU about a 10% chance of beating OSU if Mayfield is still out. With him back I give them about a 95% chance. OSU seems to have some sort of "direction". OU without Mayfield seems to be a rudderless ship. Why do I give OU the 10%? Because Knight is the guy who stomped Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. So we know that he has it in him, it just comes down to whether he can bring it out again, not looking likely but.....

That is true, however I wonder if Knight hadn't kinda given hope with Mayfield in the spotlight and was caught off guard last night. Hopefully this week in practice, he takes it a step up in seriousness and is ready if needed at game time. He did have it in him and should be 100% healthy.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The College GameDay Twitter account announced Sunday morning it will be at Oklahoma State Saturday to broadcast the show before Oklahoma State hosts Oklahoma in a regular-season finale!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They lost because they have their mind on the only game that matters to them, OU. They will play like a championship caliber team against us. Happens just about every year. I usually root for OSU when OU isn't playing them but I am glad they lost.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sucky thing is if OSU wins and Baylor wins, then Baylor gets the nod because of the tie-breaker. In a way it's better for the Big 12 and Oklahoma teams if Oklahoma beats OSU. And I'm a Poke fan. That being said... GO POKES!!!

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's funny people think OSU can't beat OU with mayfield but they dismantled TCU with a healthy trevone boykin and doctson for the first half.

Last edited:

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sucky thing is if OSU wins and Baylor wins, then Baylor gets the nod because of the tie-breaker. In a way it's better for the Big 12 and Oklahoma teams if Oklahoma beats OSU. And I'm a Poke fan. That being said... GO POKES!!!

Are you nuts? No true Poke fan would EVER say that. I'll just assume you had a little too much to drink when you posted this.

It is ALWAYS better for OSU for OSU to beat OU. It would better for OU is OU wins, but how is it better for the Big 12?

Latest posts

Top Bottom