That wasnt very nice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springfieldxd23

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Conversation between me and one of my "friend" This started 3-12-11 This is what she posted------ Kelly-------Burned a huge pile of stuff and John has just got all the old carpet out of the trailer. Looks like next week they will be putting the new carpet in.

(Me) Greg ----Yall know it's a high fire danger
23 hours ago

Kelly-- Yes Greg.
2 hours ago

Greg Miller----- Well I appreciate yall risking our lives as firefighters so yall can burn your stuff lol
2 hours ago

Kelly----- Do not talk to me like that. You act like you are all and mighty firefighter and you are just a volunter. We dont just burn wherever. We have a fire pit and we dont leave the fire when it is burning,someone is always there. So back the hell off.
54 minutes ago

springfieldxd23

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes a lot of the state is under a burn ban. Half the state was on fire and she was talking about how she got to burn a huge pile of stuff. The problem is she is originally from Broken Arrow and all women from B.A. are crazy. Thanks and you gotta be smarter than her cause you know how to spell volunteer. lol

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yes a lot of the state is under a burn ban. Half the state was on fire and she was talking about how she got to burn a huge pile of stuff. The problem is she is originally from Broken Arrow and all women from B.A. are crazy. Thanks and you gotta be smarter than her cause you know how to spell volunteer. lol

I think you need to clarify "all women from B.A. are crazy" statement. That covers a lot of good women!

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Edited......... After further reading, it looks like the burning was on Friday. Probably not a good day to burn

I will say this on your comment. Anybody that took the time to thank themselves for me, would probably get a smart alack remark out of me.

Last edited:

springfieldxd23

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The burning was done on Saturday and the weather conditions exceeded the burning limits for the city ordinances. No one was allowed to burn. any other time residents are to call the fire dept. to see if they are allowed to burn and to get a burn permit (which are free) before doing any burning. If they live outside the city limits, We ask them to call but they do not have to. If the fire dept. is called out there for any reason they can be fined.

Latest posts

Top Bottom