That wasnt very nice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also if you notice it says she got to burn a huge pile of "Stuff". Brush is the only thing that we allow to burn. knowing them they were burning the carpet she was talking about plus their trash.

Call DEQ and the State Fire Marshal's Office and after the fines she'll pay, there won't be any more of that.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the same girl that decided to clean dog piss stains out of brown carpet with bleach. Not the smartest peanut in the turd.

Think I was married to her once, names not DJ is it :)

We live in Rogers County and I have the local FD number in my cell. All they ask is the wind be under 10MPH and I call them first in case someone reports a fire so they know what it is. Of course a Burn Ban means no burn anything... Pretty sure it is a vol fire station and I support them all I can.

I keep our property mowed pretty short and it paid off a couple years ago. One stupid neighbor let a trash fire get away from him and it caught a field next to our property line on fire. Most of the field was gone before the FD arrived and it went right down the property line. FD stopped it just before it got into anything on the other property and nothing on our side was touched.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was off work Friday and spent most of the day running back and forth from Yukon to Newcastle. I seen 3 people throw cigarettes out the window. I don't know if people just don't think, or if they just do not care.

Latest posts

Top Bottom