That wasnt very nice.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call DEQ and the State Fire Marshal's Office and after the fines she'll pay, there won't be any more of that.

Amen to that. Too many people don't realize how serious these fire conditions are.

I think they also don't realize this part of Title-2 OS 16-26

5. Any person who violates this subsection is guilty of a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of not more than One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00), by imprisonment for not more than one (1) year, or both.

Sadly it's probably hard to enforce unless someone reports it or someone in authority sees it.

Losing a home by fire is the one thing in the world that scares the living :censored: out of me.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the problem is that most of the:screwy: idiots have a pulse and tend to inbreed, err multiply.:kiss:

I wish this were not the case but alas ... I also tend to think that the fewer brain cells a person has the more likely they are to reproduce prolifically ... there was a video on youtube a couple of years ago -- a country song about how the more educated people were the less likely they were to have children and vice versa ... wish I could find it now ... it was hysterical!

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True. But if there is a burn ban, just let it pile up, or haul it to the dump. IMHO its not work the risk of getting fined or burning down your's or someone else's home

I don't burn during bans or high winds, but with a 30-day statutory minimum length of a burn ban, that makes it near impossible to find a good time for a burn.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you can't burn it, compost. If it can't be composted, then take it to the dump. If it can't be dumped, there's likely a service to take care of it. If there isn't a service, it's probably illegal for you to own anyways.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you can't burn it, compost. If it can't be composted, then take it to the dump. If it can't be dumped, there's likely a service to take care of it. If there isn't a service, it's probably illegal for you to own anyways.

Now see, there ya go injecting logic in an "but its all about me" /I, I, I, world.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I've looked into hauling it to the dump. It's much more cost effective to let it sit and wait for a good burn day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom