That's one strange deer..........!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother was down at the ranch yesterday and shot what he thought was a deer at dusk....needless to say his eyes aren't what they once were.....turns out it was a sow.....he took the ribbing well.....ha...ha...ha
IMG_3519.jpg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother was down at the ranch yesterday and shot what he thought was a deer at dusk....needless to say his eyes aren't what they once were.....turns out it was a sow.....he took the ribbing well.....ha...ha...haView attachment 325641
A buddy was dear hunting years ago, and had brought an old man with him. He was on a stand not far from this older guy, ( sounds better than old man, concidering I am one). He heard a commotion and an Emu, (big bird,) that someone had turned out because they had become wiorthless, was attacking this older gentleman! I think it had taken him by suprise, and he had dropped his rifle, so this buddy finally got to where he could shoot this thing without hiting the old man, and popped him! I guess these things can be aggressive? This was a long time ago, not long after the bottom fell out of this FAD, and I guess people were turning these things out in large numbers, back then. Does anyone know if we still have any of these things around here?

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Several years ago I saw an Emu over on a beach area at Ft. Gibson lake. Really odd. I also had a Bison in my back yard on the north end of Ft. Gibson Lake. Escaped a game reserve over in the Peggs area and had swan across the river. Quite a surprise for us, the Deputy Sheriffs office, and their animal control contact to have to shoot with a druged dart and dispose of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom