The Dark Knight Rises villians announced!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think?

• YES!!!

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • meh

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Let's see what happens before making judgement.

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters

OrangeToTheBone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care who does it as long as she wears the suit that zips all the way around!!!

And yes, even with eyes and mouth the tiniest bit out of proportion, Hathaway is very beautiful. I don't think she would make a good catwoman though. Still, I'd love to see her in that suit.

Okay, I'm done now.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna miss Heath Ledger ... but this looks like a decent cast. Am looking forward to it.

I think Keira would make a good Catwoman ... she was really edgy in the Domino Harvey piece she did. Seems like that type of nasty, sexual, fearless character would make a great Catwoman. I could be wrong but I don't see Anne pulling it off. Guess we will see.

nhgsr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hathaway is kind of a coin flip for me. Sometimes I think she is incredibly gorgeous and other times she just doesn't look quite right. I can't really see her as Catwoman, but she is a talented actress so we will see how that pans out. I would have really liked to see Mila Kunis as Catwoman. Meeooooow!

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno how you all can see Keira Knightley in this role. I don't think too much of her as an actor period, especially were she to have to do anything action like. Besides that, she's one of those who I'll not be able to forget as doing anything but POTC(which is also why I don't admire her acting skills, along with King Arthur).

I do think Scarlett Johansson could pull it off better, but she's already in IronMan, so I don't see them merging her into another comic book role.

At least Anne has more to fill the *ahem* outfit with.

As far as Tom Hardy as Bane, I didn't know anything about him, but he played his role in Inception very well I think, and I'd be interested to see the movie "Bronson" that actually got him the role as Bane. The trailer on IMDB sure as hell looks good, and the difference in muscle between the two(Bronson and Inception) shows he's really willing to work to get a role.

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only good thing about making Anne Hathaway Catwoman, is that they will cover half of her fug face with a mask. Either Kiera Knightly or Jessica Biel would have made a better Catwoman. :(

I don't think the quality of Catwoman's face is exactly what the producers had in mind. Look above to the catwoman screen shot. Now who would look better in a getup like that? Anne Hathaway or Nebras....I mean, Keira Knightly

Latest posts

Top Bottom