The Devil/Beelzebub/Mephistopheles....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Lately I've noticed several post dealing with and regarding Theology(study of concepts of God and of the nature of religious ideas). Well, let's discuss the other end of the spectrum.

Hell and Satan...

Hell:
I know Hell is thought of as..."a state of definitive self-exclusion from communion with God and the blessed." One finds themselves in Hell as the result of dying in mortal sin without repenting and accepting God's merciful love, becoming eternally separated from Him by one's own free choice.

Satan:
I know he is believed in many religions, myths and cultures to be a supernatural entity that is the personification of evil and the archenemy of God and humankind. The nature of the role varies greatly, ranging from being an effective opposite force to the creator god, locked in an eons long struggle for human souls, even to being a comical figure of fun or an abstract aspect of the individual human condition.

He goes by many guises;

Azazel

Beelzebub

Sammael, Samiel, Sammael

Many titles;

Dark Lord

Lucifer

Old Scratch, The Stranger, Old Nick

In this age of technology I have even found a video...................yes a video showing the devil communicating to the Damned and those condemned to Hell forever.

Watch this video if;

You dare.........

Want to know what happens in Hell.........

Who is going to Hell..............

How the Devil describes "eternity and forever" to the lost souls...............

***Yes I know, I know!!!! What a dirty, mean, naughty, tom-foolery trick I played on you!!!

**** Yes I know the temperature in Hell ( they're waiting for me)went up a few degrees for me playing this joke on you!!!

Lord, I apologize for that one there, and please be with all the starving Pygmies down there in New Guinea!

Last edited by a moderator:

triumphUnited

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought that a azazel and samiel are two totally different entities. I was told they were two of the fallen angels (watchers) that are chained up in a dark place until the day of judgement because they impregnated the daughters of man and were the cause of the nephilim giants that were to have supposedly roamed the earth during the days of Noah.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys..........GUYS.................GUYS!!!!!

I was being facetious!!!! Surely the video would have let you know that: 1. I was not meant to be taken seriously or literally. 2. I was trying to be amusing AND humorous. 3. I was lacking serious intent.

I couldn't remember all the Devil names or whatever fallen angels there were......I went off the top of my head and some of you took me SERIOUSLY...hook, line, and sinker!!! I even stated at he bottom of the original post that I had played a joke on you all.

There's nothing quite like discussing politics, religion, and women to get people's feathers all in a ruffle!!!!!!! Especially on the internet.

Here's a little video on a church sermon.....let's all watch it and learn..............Amen!!

You religious guys need to take a chill pill.....a few of you in the "God Thread" are going to pop a vein and have an aneurysm ............:sunbath:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom