The fence in the middle of the interstate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My truck is lifted . . . had a 6" kit installed on it when I bought it. I've tried to make sure my lights are pointed more down instead of straight ahead.

What is the purpose of lifted pickups? You don't see many on used car lots. Maybe they're useful during a flood or off-roading? I do know that if one plows into your car that you can expect massive damage in many aspects. I never could figure out why someone would want a step ladder to get into their pickup. Just thinking out loud... I'd fall out and break my neck.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is the purpose of lifted pickups? You don't see many on used car lots. Maybe they're useful during a flood or off-roading? I do know that if one plows into your car that you can expect massive damage in many aspects. I never could figure out why someone would want a step ladder to get into their pickup. Just thinking out loud... I'd fall out and break my neck.
There's a car lot in McAlester that has nothing but lifted trucks. These newer trucks don't need a lift kit. Maybe some of the pre 2000 models could benefit.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blocks glare from oncoming stupid lifted trucks and jeeps with cheap ebay LED/HID retrofit kits.

Applies to almost all vehicles. Even factory vehicles do not have their headlights aimed or focused. Theres a big push to make it mandatory because the headlights are focused off the vehicle at the headlight mfr. Downside to not having vehicle safety inspections because that was one of the items checked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom