The Homeless population spikes in Colorado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to NBC, the pot heads from other states are selling out and moving to Colorado.

An interview with a "man on the street" that is "homeless" said he was impressed with all of the social programs that allowed him to come to Colorado, and live off the taxpayers while enjoying his favorite pastime. He was quite proud of himself.

Directors of homeless shelters said that since the pot law passed, their shelters have had a 15% increase in "homeless". Mostly milliniums.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't TerryMiller just move up there?????? :) I kid Terry, I kid.

Lmao. Good one.

While I have no proof whatsoever and this comes from the mouth of another, I guess there is a community just south of us that has taken up growing the evil weed. As for me, I'm too busy taking some walks and sighting deer and wild turkeys. Mostly, I have some pictures of does and one young buck, but on our walk last night, we saw three very adult bucks and several does and several turkeys all within about 100 yards of each other. While I took some pictures, last night's encounter has now made me put on the bigger of my two lenses. The 24-70mm lens just couldn't get close enough.

Here is the "long" shot:

This image is after being cropped from the above picture, and since it is cropped, the quality isn't there. To the right of the one facing the camera is another buck with his head turned back. Jo (the wife) said that she also saw a sizable rack on the one on the left whose head is not visible. Also, there is a doe in the right hand side of the photo.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great pics Terry! I used to take a ton of pics (35mm) of deer and elk in Estes Park and RMNP back in the late 80's, early 90's.

Homeless smokers eh.....................sounds like alternative housing by inhabitants choice! :)

DNO

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Denver over spring break and we commented several times about the amount of homeless, and it was not just homeless like in Seattle, they were aggressive. In Seattle there were homeless everywhere but I don't think we were ever asked for anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom