The Korea Times says re-importation of Garands is on again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the linked article:
She noted that the U.S. government, however, rejected Seoul’s proposal to export some 600,000 M1 Carbines, which were also used in the Korean War, as they come with a magazine that can carry multiple rounds unlike the Garands.

ROFL.

I guess my Garand must be some sort of extra lethal murder machine, because it carries multiple rounds in its internal magazine (8 to be exact).

Funny also how the M1 is more powerful, longer ranged, quicker to reload, and more "armor piercing" than the M1 carbine, yet the carbine is the one the Obama admin. prohibits. I suppose the carbine has a length, weight, and capacity advantage though... they probably prohibited them because they can take those horrible scary "nanner clips."

Lord knows we've all seen those inner-city youths with M-1 carbines stuck down the waste of their basketball shorts while slinging dope on the street corner. It is clearly a favorite for criminals everywhere. :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom