The Left and Islam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So as Americans we must accept a religion that believes in genital mutilation, a religion that finds it proper to have sex with underage boys, a religion that accepts the killing of homosexuals, a religion that believes the killing of "unbelievers" is not only acceptable but a duty and a religion that issues death sentences to anyone that slander their prophet (who married a nine year old girl) into our country with open arms and accept their practices as "civilized"?

Did I cover everything?

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly I agree with the last two posts. Our country is in trouble and I blame the politicians-they have effectively destroyed it from within for various reasons-personal profit/gain, money and money. The root of all evil. Of course the liberals share the responsibility as well but he politicians are in power and change things-often for the worse. After the World Wars people from Germany and Japan came here, veterans married and brought them here and we had no problems-they assimilated and worked beside us. But muslims will never assimilate-they haven't changed in thousands of years. They breed hate.
I am older and have but a few years left and I probably will never see the actual fall of this nation but it is coming I fear and our youth will suffer.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's another interesting story. Seems one of the new Democratic Party Representative sought to influence judgement on some men who wanted to go join ISIS.

Muslim Member of Congress Caught Trying to Help ISIS Recruits

I suspect that this all happened prior to the elections, and I'd guess that there was some local news about it but she still got elected.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago I read a book about a Muslim extremist who was caught by the British MI6 and was turned to be a double agent deep inside the radical Islamic mosques in Britain and France. The most telling and prophetic statement I remember was that he stated that Muslims will change Britain and France using their own laws against them to further radical Islamism. It's turned out to be true in Europe and is slowing creeping into America via the liberal agenda and our "progressive" politics.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes,but very very few of ‘real Muslims’ are denouncing the radicals, at least publicly.

The "Real Muslims" are not who you think. The real Muslims are the ones following the Koran to the letter and will kill anyone who does not follow the letter of Islam and sharia law. The latter are apostates. The real Muslims are who you are calling radicals.

Woody

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just keep your church off my state whoever you are.

It's the other way around. Keep your state off my church. (See the First Amendment to the Constitution.)

The difference between Islam and other religions is that Islam is the enemy of the state - unless, of course, if it is an Islamic state which makes that state the enemy of all other states and of their own states under the control of different sects.

Woody

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the other way around. Keep your state off my church. (See the First Amendment to the Constitution.)

The difference between Islam and other religions is that Islam is the enemy of the state - unless, of course, if it is an Islamic state which makes that state the enemy of all other states and of their own states under the control of different sects.

Woody
It's both. I'm talking about the establishment clause, and you're talking about the free exercise clause. I wouldn't get rid of either one of them. I may be wrong, but I'm guessing you believe in one or the other (maybe even both?) depending on the circumstances. Which is your prerogative as an American.

Latest posts

Top Bottom