The Muslims are taking over...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try going to a predominantly Muslim country and ask for school to be let out for Jewish or Christian holidays... how ya think that'd work out? lol

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't you know that we aren't a Christian Nation? The Pres. has said so. A bunch on here argue this all the time, that we are not a Christian nation, totally ignoring the fact all of Western Civilization was built on the foundation provided by the church. (Sarcasm button off)

Try going to a predominantly Muslim country and ask for school to be let out for Jewish or Christian holidays... how ya think that'd work out? lol

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be nice if you could set up a set number of discretionary holidays, for different religions, but it would be impossible to keep everyone on the same page in class. I propose we cancel all holidays, and summer vacation. As low as the U.S. scores in math, the kids could use the extra instruction.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought that we were a nation that was free to worship whoever or whatever we please. I don't remember reading freedom of religion as long as Christianity is your religion of choice.

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't you know that we aren't a Christian Nation? The Pres. has said so. A bunch on here argue this all the time, that we are not a Christian nation, totally ignoring the fact all of Western Civilization was built on the foundation provided by the church. (Sarcasm button off)

Actually this is true for the most part. Not siding with the pres but look around................used to be not long ago.......

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On what Christian holiday other than Christmas do schools typically close? That has been renamed winter break so I wouldn't even count that one anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom