The Native American drummer in D.C.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So let me see if I've got the story about this altercation right. Some African Americans started it, some American Indians egged it on and some White American boys got blamed for it. Does that sound right or what am you missing? Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

You got it. The liberal news media doesn’t even mention the blacks insulting either group. Can you imagine if a group of white people was shouting the N word at the blacks. CNN would be all over it. Even more offensive is the blacks claimed to be a religious group but used the language they did.

Now it’s come out that the long haired toothless idiot banging on the tambourine has been arrested previously for violent crimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So let me see if I've got the story about this altercation right. Some African Americans started it, some American Indians egged it on and some White American boys got blamed for it. Does that sound right or what am I missing? Please correct me if I'm mistaken.
[EDIT] Black Americans

Yep. Only thing I would add is that the white boys were just standing there waiting for the bus. The approach came from the other two parties.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Question to those that have served.

I have friends and family that have served from WWII to present. I've never heard them or anyone I know that has served, say for instance....for example only......Someone says.... I'm an "Iraq Veteran" when they were actually serving here or somewhere else NOT in Iraq, and never deployed to Iraq. Stolen Valor?

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My service consisted only of being in Army Reserve, 1969 - 1975. But I have received membership info many times from the VFW since my time was during the period of Vietnam. (obviously never joined their fine organization) For someone with the mindset of this goofball, they just might actually believe they are a Vietnam Veteran. I have responded several times to the VFW about their nonsense, but never heard a word back.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a Vietnam Veteran and it's on my dd214, US Navy 1962 - 1966. Think everyone old enough wants to be a Nam vet though god only knows why, never bought me anything.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have only ever heard him say he is a Vietnam times veteran ,but he also never corrected the news people who call him a Vietnam vet. He did say he was a recon ranger when he was actually an electrician stateside

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have friends and family that have served from WWII to present. I've never heard them or anyone I know that has served, say for instance....for example only......Someone says.... I'm an "Iraq Veteran" when they were actually serving here or somewhere else NOT in Iraq, and never deployed to Iraq. Stolen Valor?
I've seen/heard people talk about serving during a war (f'rinstance, saying they served during WWII), but most of them are like Terry and won't say they were a veteran of the war unless they were at least in the theater.

Latest posts

Top Bottom