The new tx 22 competition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Threaded barrels are useless in competition games. The shot timer records each shot by the report of the firearm.
We have had some try to shoot suppressed during matches and it doesn't work.
The threaded barrel would be for personal use.

Yes, I have seen a number of videos where shot timers were ineffective/erroneous because of the use of suppressors. I guess I should have made myself clear. By competition, I meant commercial/business competition among the firearm manufacturers/industry and NOT individual shooters/sportsmen.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I have seen a number of videos where shot timers were ineffective/erroneous because of the use of suppressors. I guess I should have made myself clear. By competition, I meant commercial/business competition among the firearm manufacturers/industry and NOT individual shooters/sportsmen.
Gotcha!

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Threaded barrels are useless in competition games. The shot timer records each shot by the report of the firearm.
We have had some try to shoot suppressed during matches and it doesn't work.
The threaded barrel would be for personal use.
Weighted compensator? I know muzzle flip is almost non existent anyway, but what the heck, make it louder.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted pictures of this in another thread.

Last Saturday bought a new TX22 Competition, I was at 2 local gun stores, both places spoke very highly of the TX22 Competition.

I bought the TX22 at Sports World and had them mount a Vortex Venom, took it to the range that day.

Excellent Firearm, handle all different brands of bulk .22lr ammunition. The Vortex Venom red dot combination is very accurate.

Ordered a Osprey Micro Suppressor Adapter from SilecerCo. ( Its the suppressor I have). The adapter arrived yesterday, went to the range that afternoon.

The TX22 Competition comes with 2 adapter plates, the adapter place can be turned over, it gives you 4 different adapter positions to match your red dot.

The instruction manual reads what adapter is needed for which red dot, the adapter plates are number with a series of dots.

I had a shoot off between the TX22 and my Glock 44 -- The TX22 won hands down because of the Red Dot Mount.

I was by no means a Taurus Fan. but this is a serious game changer.

The FNH 502 has co-witness fixed sights.

https://fnamerica.com/502tactical/
Maybe Glock has a model 44 MOS in the works?

Maybe a CZ Shadow 2, optic ready, .22lr conversion kit?

Attachments

• TX22 COMP -- 1.jpg
    TX22 COMP -- 1.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 49
  • TX22 COMP -- 2.jpg
    TX22 COMP -- 2.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 42
  • TX22 COMP -- 3.jpg
    TX22 COMP -- 3.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted pictures of this in another thread.

Last Saturday bought a new TX22 Competition, I was at 2 local gun stores, both places spoke very highly of the TX22 Competition.

I bought the TX22 at Sports World and had them mount a Vortex Venom, took it to the range that day.

Excellent Firearm, handle all different brands of bulk .22lr ammunition. The Vortex Venom red dot combination is very accurate.

Ordered a Osprey Micro Suppressor Adapter from SilecerCo. ( Its the suppressor I have). The adapter arrived yesterday, when to the range that afternoon.

The TX22 Competition comes with 2 adapter plates, the adapter place can be turned over, it gives you 4 different adapter positions to match your red dot.

The instruction manual reads what adapter is needed for which red dot, the adapter plates are number with a series of dots.

I had a shoot off between the TX22 and my Glock 44 -- The TX22 won hands down because of the Red Dot Mount.

I was by no means a Taurus Fan. but this is a serious game changer.

The FNH 502 has co-witness fixed sights.

https://fnamerica.com/502tactical/
Maybe Glock has a model 44 MOS in the works?

Maybe a CZ Shadow 2, optic ready, .22lr conversion kit?
Great report. Thanks!

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went shooting Sunday afternoon -- shot the TX22 Competition at my spinners at 28 yards (3 yards behind the target line) was hitting the small target on my spinners !!!!

I am really liking this TX22 Competition with the Vortex Venom Red Dot and my SilencerCo Osprey Micro Suppressor !!!!!!

Attachments

• Spinning Target - 1.jpg
    Spinning Target - 1.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 41
  • SP5 TARGET.jpg
    SP5 TARGET.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Top Bottom