The past month has been fun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phat Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well in the past month I've taking 3 trips to Milwaukee. As some of you know I've been in a battle with my past employer on a injury at work. It's come to a head a we had a court date last week. :) Now it's in the judges hands.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck! I'll never figure out why a company will spend bazillons of dollars on legal fees to keep from paying off on a valid claim.

GC's best friend hurt his back at work and the company's insurance company kept putting him off. He had to take all kinds of meds to get by and spent the majority of an entire year sitting in a recliner at home in so much pain it was heart-breaking. FINALLY, after more than a year they got a surgery date for his back. By then he was so run down and worn out that 24 hours after he just died. Just like that. We visited him in the hospital that afternoon and the next morning we were gonna go back by and make sure his wife had everything she needed when she called and said he'd passed away. He was 40 years old.

It's just not right the way work injuries are handled.

Oh my, I hadn't talked to anyone about this in a while. Guess I'm still a bit angry ...

The angel in me says I hope that things work out and you are made whole again. The devil in me says screw the bastards over for every last cent you can get out of them.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My bro-in-law is going thru this right now. I just hope he can out last them. He is 58 right now and just hanging in there. They have an army of attorneys and he has one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom