The President Comes a Callin'...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obama Shows up at your home. You would:

• Like the sycophant I am I would lick the feet of the messiah and hang on his every word.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would welcome President Obama into my home and learn from the master.

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I would treat the President with the respect due the office and freely discuss the issues with him.

Votes: 67 57.3%
  • I'd talk to Obama on my porch but wouldn't let him in my home.

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • When he set foot on my property I'd ask him to leave. If refused I'd have him remvd as a trespasser.

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • Who?

Votes: 7 6.0%

• Total voters

kwinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd offer him a pulled pork sandwich to see if he would eat it. I've been wondering if pork has been served in the White House since he has been in office!

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has RickN posted yet? It would be very difficult for Obama to thwart his sexual advances. Obama would not be allowed into my house because the secret service would instantly notice all of the guns.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the Secret Service would probably require you to empty your safes before allowing anybody under its protection to come to your home.

This was my first thought. They can't legally require you to remove you guns in your house for something you didn't have any choice in. So surely they would give you notice of either comply with security requirements, or refuse the visit.

I'm not sure how I'd handle that.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was my first thought. They can't legally require you to remove you guns in your house for something you didn't have any choice in. So surely they would give you notice of either comply with security requirements, or refuse the visit.

I'm not sure how I'd handle that.
I would tell them so sorry, I am not locking up all my guns.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1058.photobucket.com_albums_t414_3inSlugger_funnybama.jpg

Anyone???

Latest posts

Top Bottom