the UFL audio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love football. I don't care what time of year it is. This is the first weekend I've been able to watch anything and it's only the second weekend. I've googled and reddit'd and cant find any discussions on the in-game audio. They are broadcasting the sideline and huddle audio live. How is that not an advantage to the other team? Anyone know?

JMD

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive noticed something. I've watched three games of this new league now. I've only seen one pass interference or defensive holding call. It's like the wild west in the defensive back fields with what look like obvious penalties not being called.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been interesting to watch so far. I don't get ALL the rules ... Yet. It IS kinda cool to be able to hear some of the behind the scene discussions the NFL doesn't have/allow.

JMD

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has been interesting to watch so far. I don't get ALL the rules ... Yet. It IS kinda cool to be able to hear some of the behind the scene discussions the NFL doesn't have/allow.
I like it. I hope it takes off and becomes an every spring thing. They hit hard and run hard trying to get noticed by the NFL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom