The Uvalde P.D. and Uvalde Ind. School District Police Force are no longer interested cooperating with the TX Dept. of Public Safety's investigation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
All the cop bashing here is so disappointing. Just walk a mile in their shoes, I say.

Easy to be an armchair quarterback.

Rushing to judgement, not knowing the pressures they face.

We need to back these heroes.
How do you know some of us here are trained to do their job....and they weren't trained to stand their I can promise you. What pressure do they face now? They should have to watch this video every day for the rest of their cowardly lives.....

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s not really a subject to be sarcastic about. Children died that day because of the cowards in the hallway.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/07/13/uval...hand-sanitizer-during-mass-shooting-16995549/

No disagreement whatsoever, but people will see it as an opportunity as if its status quo.

Sarcastic, amused, sad, grieving -

My take, or your take on the situation ain't gonna change a damn thing. You can laugh at cancer or you can cry, won't make a bit of difference.

For the record, my amusement is not at the dead kids. It's at the complete hero worship and defense of the police that many have. Same mentality of the guys with a Gadsen flag sticker next to a TBL sticker on their truck.

It's funny to me that it takes a video of these douchenozzles standing around in order for some to say anything negative about LEO behavior.

They should play the TPD response at St. Francis side by side to the Uvalde video as instructional material for LEOs, IMHO.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sarcastic, amused, sad, grieving -

Well lol... you showed one more than the others.
My take, or your take on the situation ain't gonna change a damn thing. You can laugh at cancer or you can cry, won't make a bit of difference.

I disagree.... laughing and crying can help the living.... and the dying. But more power to you in your view.

For the record, my amusement is not at the dead kids. It's at the complete hero worship and defense of the police that many have. Same mentality of the guys with a Gadsen flag sticker next to a TBL sticker on their truck.

Where is said hero worship in this thread?

It's funny to me that it takes a video of these douchenozzles standing around in order for some to say anything negative about LEO behavior.

They should play the TPD response at St. Francis side by side to the Uvalde video as instructional material for LEOs, IMHO.

Well both should be played and I'm sure you agree. However, don't you think most here agree that one situation is deplorable and the other more encouraging?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well lol... you showed one more than the others.

I disagree.... laughing and crying can help the living.... and the dying. But more power to you in your view.
nah, it really doesn't
Where is said hero worship in this thread?
not in this thread, in this entire forum
Well both should be played and I'm sure you agree. However, don't you think most here agree that one situation is deplorable and the other more encouraging?
of course I do, that's why I said what I said, if it wasn't deplorable there would be no point in sarcasm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom