The wife is trying to convince me to…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update: she said I could buy a bigger safe if I give her a baby.

She’s trying to convince me with gun stuff. She knows my weakness!

Careful there...

...the wife may be thinking of the safe as a place to store baby formula or diapers.

Personally, my oldest son was quite a bit older when he got married and had kids. He loves all four of his, and so do we.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I should have stated we are 26 and 28.
Dude get off OSA and go knock the bottom out of that.

carlton-dance-gif-transparent-9.gif

You guys are young, well enough funded, right minded, and you already have all the toys at home. You'll love having another kid, especially after diaper season is over. And the future world could use some more good young people that were raised right.

And order that safe. May as well take her up on the offer!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She’s trying to convince me to have another baby. That honestly scares the hell out of me with the current administration and the current events in the nation. We have one, a 2-1/2 yr old boy and things have just been on cruise control and it’s been nice. To be almost done with diapers and to have to deal with diapers again in about a year would suck.. not to mention more money for daycare… what say ye, OSA? Am I being a selfish prick by not giving her another kid and our son a brother or sister? Are my thoughts on the current events and administration a silly thing to worry about? We both have good careers so financially it’s doable.
Why worry about today’s administration? What about all the future ones of the next 80 something years your kid may live through. You can’t predict any of it. The world is a scary place. It’s full of good and evil. What about the next world war? What if your kid solves global warming, or cures cancer, cures evil, colonized mars, or leads us to victory in world war 3, or stops ww 3…. There are way too many variable

if in doubt, just safely practice making kids. You may be a practice player, not one to actually play in games.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
😳I thought I had seen EVERY possible advice seeking question possible on OSA. I've seen a LOT of them. I thought... everything!

But today, one guy asking our opinion if he should have another baby.

Another guy asking if a weedeater is a good self defense tool.

Now I absolutely HAVE seen everything! :rollingla

Is a weedeater a good tool for a do-it-yourself vasectomy so I won't have to father another baby? 🤔

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is a weedeater a good tool for a do-it-yourself vasectomy so I won't have to father another baby? 🤔
Dunno about a weed eater, but they say just light an M80 firecracker and place it in an empty soup can.
Hand it to a redneck dude and tell him to count to ten. Voila! Cheap vasectomy for him.

gunmut

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember why you are both here. Bring some problem solvers into this world and enjoy the pre teen years then prepare for some rough sailing but things smooth out and the pot gold are grandkids. I know, seems like a long way off but time will fly.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why worry about today’s administration? What about all the future ones of the next 80 something years your kid may live through. You can’t predict any of it. The world is a scary place. It’s full of good and evil. What about the next world war? What if your kid solves global warming, or cures cancer, cures evil, colonized mars, or leads us to victory in world war 3, or stops ww 3…. There are way too many variable

if in doubt, just safely practice making kids. You may be a practice player, not one to actually play in games.
We thought the same thing when Kennedy and King were killed, Viet Nam, and our government running the war. Then the seventies with gas shortages and record inflation because of Carter.
It seems so crazy now because there is no one standing up to the crazies. I know I'm not nuts but I wonder about y'all.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Give her the beans lol

In all seriousness, we felt what u are feeling now after our first. Then after waiting for a few years had lots of pregnancy issues for a couple years. The results of waiting + the unforeseen issues leaves us with a 12yr old and a 3 yr old. I love them both to death but I wouldn’t wish that age gap on anyone

Latest posts

Top Bottom