The world ends in 2 weeks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you want to know?

• Yes, give me advanced warning.

Votes: 48 64.0%
  • No, keep me in the dark until its my time.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Rats Ass

Votes: 19 25.3%

• Total voters

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rat's ass. I knew that already. I'm not going to shoot, fukc, abuse or commit an act of kindness on a single person that I wouldn't have otherwise. Rat's ass. I'm not gonna eat, drink, snort, huff, shoot, or otherwise ingest anything that I wouldn't do in my usual routine. Rat's ass. I knew that already. Who's NASA? Aren't they with the government? Don't they believe in science? Rat's ASS. I knew that already.

Didn't Obama do away with NASA? I know he did the space program but if he did that, why do we need NASA?

Fitz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would want to know. Then I would road trip to California to give as many self absorbed, politically indignant celebrities the finger as I could.

Then maybe Disneyland.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't Obama do away with NASA? I know he did the space program but if he did that, why do we need NASA?

Nah. Omumbo kept NASA around to chum up to the Muslims.

As for me, I definitely want to know. I want to get pictures to post online. Some people I know wouldn't know the end was there unless they saw images online.

Latest posts

Top Bottom