The "WOW" Emoji ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, some of y’all are acting like he was doing this stuff in a vacuum. It takes two to tango; maybe he should’ve been better at not taking the bait, but some of you should’ve been better at not throwing it out there.
An open discussion is what a forum is about, but you can’t threaten people and call them a liar just because you don’t like what they are saying.

Guy was a complete tool.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An open discussion is what a forum is about, but you can’t threaten people and call them a liar just because you don’t like what they are saying.

Guy was a complete tool.
I’m not saying that he was innocent. Knowing what I do about the current crop of mods, I’m pretty certain that he earned his timeout, but seeing the monkeys flinging poo in every. single. thread got tiresome for those of us who weren’t directly involved in the fray. I would imagine that constantly fighting one vs. three or four would get frustrating to even the most chill among us.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not saying that he was innocent. Knowing what I do about the current crop of mods, I’m pretty certain that he earned his timeout, but seeing the monkeys flinging poo in every. single. thread got tiresome for those of us who weren’t directly involved in the fray. I would imagine that constantly fighting one vs. three or four would get frustrating to even the most chill among us.
Every time someone tried to ignore him and not be provoked he would start sending pms. Most seemed to want to leave it alone but then he he came starting it again. I respect your opinion but I can tell you the number of pms from him during his rants was outrageous.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every time someone tried to ignore him and not be provoked he would start sending pms. Most seemed to want to leave it alone but then he he came starting it again. I respect your opinion but I can tell you the number of pms from him during his rants was outrageous.
He just enjoyed provoking people. I'm as laid-back as you get, but in one thread he was even suggesting he was Fking my wife. I said something about that being over the top, but never reported it. A day later that part of the thread was gone.
He'd attempt to shame me for posting from work, then PM'd me looking for a job.

Dude is unhinged.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You know I understand but you can delete PMs without responding to them. There was a guy WAY back in the day that started sending me COMPLETELY inappropriate PMs. I mean the I know where you live and can show you what women were made for kinda stuff. I'm not easy to spook but I'm not stupid either. The more I ignored him the worse he got, until he make a complete error in judgement and said something on the board. When all the other guys on a gun forum known for shenanigans start sending PMs asking if I'm okay and if I'm safe start, I figure it's time to get the mods involved.

So I did. Guy didn't get banned but he did stop posting for a really long time. I see him pop up every once in a while. And I know he said he knows where I live but I'm a pretty good shot. And I'm not taking another beating from ANYBODY if I can help it. 🙂

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know I understand but you can delete PMs without responding to them. There was a guy WAY back in the day that started sending me COMPLETELY inappropriate PMs. I mean the I know where you live and can show you what women were made for kinda stuff. I'm not easy to spook but I'm not stupid either. The more I ignored him the worse he got, until he make a complete error in judgement and said something on the board. When all the other guys on a gun forum known for shenanigans start sending PMs asking if I'm okay and if I'm safe start, I figure it's time to get the mods involved.

So I did. Guy didn't get banned but he did stop posting for a really long time. I see him pop up every once in a while. And I know he said he knows where I live but I'm a pretty good shot. And I'm not taking another beating from ANYBODY if I can help it. 🙂
Agreed. I have a long line up unread, and ignored pms from him, he started asking others to contact me on his behalf. He can’t live without constant attention or validation and his constant lying was truly remarkable.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He just enjoyed provoking people. I'm as laid-back as you get, but in one thread he was even suggesting he was Fking my wife. I said something about that being over the top, but never reported it. A day later that part of the thread was gone.
He'd attempt to shame me for posting from work, then PM'd me looking for a job.

Dude is unhinged.
He did like to imagine himself as a irresistible magnet to married ladies. Think a mental evaluation may be in order. Either way we can get back to the day to trash talking, twisted humor and gun talk.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I don't delete PMs because it's evidence. Also, running around hassling everybody, making threats, challenging people to FTF and disparaging people with impunity is crap. The response to his antics and threats is always "put him on ignore". How about he puts us on ignore and stay there? Why should I have adjust for him? If someone sh*ts on me I have to say "ok thanks, ignore"? BS.

Like I said here and to admins, he's gonna pick the wrong person one of these days for a FTF-coffee-man challenge and end up as a window licker and be on the news for a day. Hopefully he'll learn before then.

Aight, enough of the mailman, Ima go hang out in the frens thread.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't delete PMs because it's evidence. Also, running around hassling everybody, making threats, challenging people to FTF and disparaging people with impunity is crap. The response to his antics and threats is always "put him on ignore". How about he puts us on ignore and stay there? Why should I have adjust for him? If someone sh*ts on me I have to say "ok thanks, ignore"? BS.

Like I said here and to admins, he's gonna pick the wrong person one of these days for a FTF-coffee-man challenge and end up as a window licker and be on the news for a day. Hopefully he'll learn before then.

Aight, enough of the mailman, Ima go hang out in the frens thread.
I guess now people might actually want to do a small group meet up sometime;

Latest posts

Top Bottom