The "WOW" Emoji ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
went back and forth with him couple times and he put me on ignore cause of it. ain't going to lie i didn't like the guy but i got to wonder if being retired got anything to do with the way he was acting and now that he don't have a job or anybody in his life he's lonely and bored and acting out. if he was always like this it sure would have sucked to work for him or be around him. if not i hope he don't do something stupid now that he got banned from probably the only thing he had left. don't know the guy and not saying he will but he sure seemed lonely always inviting people to coffee and stuff

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The way he threatens and harassed other members,,, it’s been a long time coming.
Yeah, I had avoided interacting with him just because of how I've seen him harass others in various threads. He was on my ignore list for a while, but it got to where threads weren't making sense because half of the thread was blocked because of him. 😂

I can't say that I'll miss him.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I had avoided interacting with him just because of how I've seen him harass others in various threads. He was on my ignore list for a while, but it got to where threads weren't making sense because half of the thread was blocked because of him. 😂

I can't say that I'll miss him.

How will people handle their finances now?

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, some of y’all are acting like he was doing this stuff in a vacuum. It takes two to tango; maybe he should’ve been better at not taking the bait, but some of you should’ve been better at not throwing it out there.
be8.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom