The "WOW" Emoji ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I was working on a theory, that stated every thread on this forum longer than 2 pages has gone completely off the rails.

I'm amending that theory.

Every thread on this forum longer than 4 replies...

IMG_3104.gif

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's unfortunate. There was talk about fake accounts. Well here's one - Mysterio

I typically only come out for Secret Santa so I can send gag gifts to @RickN (I hope you enjoyed the pooping dog calendar and people of Wal-Mart coloring book from last year), but after reading this thread I had to revive him one more time just to show we aren't all trolls.
Loved them. Still waiting on my next hospital stay to use my coloring book. Should freak out a nurse or two.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not too chickens**t to meet up with you. I just don't want to. I don't need friends, coffee or conversation that badly.
You would be disappointed if you did meet in person, take away his keyboard and meet face to face it’s a different story. Of course he will spin the information in his head so he can post again later.

I did what I said, met him and after I called him a damn liar face to face, I Then stood up and walked out while he was talking. I didn’t care to hear another lie. He then posted I stomped out like a child, I didn’t want to waste my time with his garbage. Some people aren’t worth your time, but I told him after his relentless PMs I would call him a liar to his face if I ever met him, I did just that.

I now ignore his messages and just scroll past his posts. Drives him crazy that I won’t waste my time reading his lies or responding to his posts. Good riddance I say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom