The "WOW" Emoji ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
One of the more interesting aspects of hanging out with you guys is y'alls' use of the "WOW" emoji. It is amusing to say the least, that y'all can be shocked at all, given that y'all aren't a bunch of 12-year-olds (@PanhandleGlocker excluded, of course 😉😘) and are at least somewhat worldly.

Anyway, y'all tickle the **** outta me. That is all ... Grumpy has tomorrow off so I'm gonna try to feel good enough to surprise him with breakfast and a morning at the range. Which means y'all will have to carry on for the rest of the evening without me. 😉😘 I'm pretty sure there's a couple of you going "OMG THANK YOU Baby Jesus!! I thought she'd NEVER leave!"

Anyhooooo, y'all enjoy the rest of your evening! 😘😘
WOW, if woman can say they are men and men can say the are women and people can say they are cats...... Me acting like a 12 year old should not even raise an eyebrow LOL. Don't you be wow shaming and mis aging us !!! :pms2: :cool:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But, hey... I should get credit for being clear about the person I'm referring to, right?

When I grow up and get big, and when I can move out of my mom's basement, and when I gain the courage I need to not hide behind an anonymous username, I wanna be just like you... Constantly reminding others of my moral superiority. It's gonna be great.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
What’s weird is that @whoistrlly is really a fake account used by several different members who have the sign on to troll here on OSA. The moderators know about it and are “discussing it” among themselves. A clear violation of the rules by forum members who don’t want to post under their other anonymous user names.

Haha. And you know this the same way you know Camo’s PII and mine so you can get us? I don’t believe you’re in enough with the admins to know what they’re doing. Lol

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You‘re right. You are a big fat keyboard coward getting your jollies Posting absolute BS.

I may be big and fat but a coward I am not.

IMG_3071.jpeg

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
No it’s really just a substitute for the middle finger emoji used by people who don’t have the balls to use it. Let’s be clear, you don’t like me because I know you’re a fraud. You brag about how many rolex’s you have, make claims you can run and gun, yet collect 100% VA disability retirement. I sent you 4 messages about a meeting in your town, showed when I said I would but you claimed you didn’t see them. Conveniently 5 minutes after I left you responded you were going to look for me. A complete and total fraud. A lot of you clowns on here are spineless keyboard commandos and OSA has become of cesspool of cowards too chickenshit to meet up. Report this and kiss my skinny ass.

You’re the one who ran off after I responded to you…sir Robin. You bravely hauled ass to Edmond.

You can always drive back down and stick around after I respond to your silly PMs

Latest posts

Top Bottom