The "WOW" Emoji ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So the guy that berated the forum...... told everyone he was leaving.......and came back under a fake account..... started a ton of crap under the name USMC......only to be exposed and changed his name back.....is now bashing fake accounts?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So the guy that berated the forum...... told everyone he was leaving.......and came back under a fake account..... started a ton of crap under the name USMC......only to be exposed and changed his name back.....is now bashing fake accounts?
And is back with his own fake account that he uses for secret Santa aka anonymous gift giving….

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_3631.jpeg

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
That's unfortunate. There was talk about fake accounts. Well here's one - Mysterio

I typically only come out for Secret Santa so I can send gag gifts to @RickN (I hope you enjoyed the pooping dog calendar and people of Wal-Mart coloring book from last year), but after reading this thread I had to revive him one more time just to show we aren't all trolls.
You wanna come down to SWOK for coffee?

Latest posts

Top Bottom