The "WOW" Emoji ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I guess he just got banned so I can't invite him for coffee

pstmstr.jpg

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Pstmstr at this point your behavior has become ridiculous. It’s one thing to get into an argument or two but man you are just living in the argument. Find something to make you happy or a way to interact here that makes you happy. You just seem completely miserable anymore.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
@Pstmstr at this point your behavior has become ridiculous. It’s one thing to get into an argument or two but man you are just living in the argument. Find something to make you happy or a way to interact here that makes you happy. You just seem completely miserable anymore.

He’s banned again 🤦🏼‍♂️

Mysterio

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score
That's unfortunate. There was talk about fake accounts. Well here's one - Mysterio

I typically only come out for Secret Santa so I can send gag gifts to @RickN (I hope you enjoyed the pooping dog calendar and people of Wal-Mart coloring book from last year), but after reading this thread I had to revive him one more time just to show we aren't all trolls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom