These two look like they are not real experienced with firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only way to change the way the USA is headed is to eliminate those who are attempting to overthrow a Constitutionally elected government. This can only be done by being spiritually, physically, and mentally fit, and then willing to put some of these people in their grave.

Nothing else will stop the evil horde.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only way to change the way the USA is headed is to eliminate those who are attempting to overthrow a Constitutionally elected government. This can only be done by being spiritually, physically, and mentally fit, and then willing to put some of these people in their grave.

Give me time to put on my long britches and boots when you call it.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dan Crenshaw might be the only non-criminal in the federal government, but it's only his first term... the clock is ticking on him discovering a whole new world of what he can get away with.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Uf! Muy grande cojones!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This makes my blood boil. We are losing our country. That St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner is shameful. Even worse in my opinion is that a judge had to sign off on the search warrant. What judge in their right mind would do that? I don't have the words to describe my disgust.

Both black/liberals and by some reports Kim Gardener is in a primary with money supplied by Sorus for re-election.
If so, this gun grabbing move is politically motivated to garner votes.
Nothing more.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even if you take all that at face value re: Kim Gardner, the most surprising part to me is that a judge signed off on the search warrant. I can only assume they were hoping the AR-15 is fully automatic? But where is reasonable suspicion upon which to base a search warrant?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even if you take all that at face value re: Kim Gardner, the most surprising part to me is that a judge signed off on the search warrant. I can only assume they were hoping the AR-15 is fully automatic? But where is reasonable suspicion upon which to base a search warrant?

Since when do Democrats care about “reasonable” suspicion? If they suspect something, that’s good enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom