These two look like they are not real experienced with firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May we ride eternal, shiny and chrome

iu

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's "progressive" about them ? I've always thought that was a stupid thing to call them. They are regressive, not progressive.

"What is regressive behavior?
Regression is a stage in which a child displays a behavior that is developmentally younger than they are. ... Other examples of common regressive behaviors are temper tantrums, whining, aggression"

Don't you think this describes the leftists much better than "progressive"

Agreed, but I think that crazy or stupid is a better depiction.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pray that when I die confronting a mob that comes on to my private property, it will be in a bed of brass....
The people that are making fun of this will be the ones to break out their BLM flags and black face masks to offer surrender.
These folks have my utmost respect for defending their private property.
The media conveniently left out some facts surrounding the mob coming into their private property on the national news.
Imagine that!
Yep. Like the "peaceful crowd" broke down their gate and anywhere they stepped once past the gate is their private property.
I'd sue BLM for the gate repair, and anguish. They are attorneys, have fun!

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. Like the "peaceful crowd" broke down their gate and anywhere they stepped once past the gate is their private property.
I'd sue BLM for the gate repair, and anguish. They are attorneys, have fun!
Who do you think you sue when you sue "black lives matter" ?

Last edited:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Language warning

Thought's On The McCloskey's Response in St. Louis

Guns & Gadgets
Published on Jun 30, 2020

Speak the truth brother! They didn't look cool and it wasn't pretty but they had the balls to protect their lives and sh#t when no one else including the law would.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just sent contact emails to the MO governor and the St. Louis Circuit Attorney (who is thinking about charging the couple with threatening a peaceful protest) and told them were cowards if they don't stand up and support the couple who were defending their property. The nation is watching, this is mob rule and must stop!

Here's the reply I got from the MO Governor.
This letter is to acknowledge the receipt of your correspondence to Governor Michael L. Parson. Governor Parson is committed to moving Missouri forward by bringing transparency and a listening ear to all Missourians' needs.

“I have never wavered in my support of the Second Amendment. I firmly believe in protecting Missourians’ second amendment rights” Governor Parson said. “I also played an essential role in creating and passing the Castle Doctrine, legislation created to protect families and properties within the State of Missouri. People have the right to protect themselves, their families, and their property.”

Again, thank you for your correspondence. Please do not hesitate to contact our office if we may be of assistance in the future.

Sincerely,

Latest posts

Top Bottom