They can take this **** back up north!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My utility room is on the north wall of my house. I have a space heater blowing towards the washing machine hose connections. No water. This is only the second time its frozen in the 16 1/2 years I've lived here (bought it new in 2006. Only house I've ever owned.)

Repositioned the heater to see if I can unthaw it. Certainly glad it's plumbed with Pex!

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I kinda had to. Mrs. GED's family are all very loving. Hugs and kisses upon every arrival and departure of family gatherings. If you didn't participate in the ritualistic shenanigans, you were dubbed a hater. So, hence, I had to conform to their ways. :rolleyes2
I always thought there was something kinda off about you. And I just figured it out...You're a good old boy!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got three little ones that were just dying to go play in the "snow." Would not shut up about it. I opened up the door and let them go out on the deck for 5 secs. They've decided that they want to play inside now.
My 3 just came in from running around out there being wild heathens for an hour.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spend a few hours out in this stuff every morning so I reckon I get used to it. I really felt warmer today as I was rolling hay and cutting ice. The temp is lower but that wind let off some here. We were cutting the wrap in our last pasture to feed this morning when the snow started. I told my wife then that it felt like to me it warmed up when the snow started. It baffles me the people that called me this morning needing some form of assistance. This wasn’t a freak weather event. They have far less mandatory responsibility but still don’t get prepped for this stuff. Our power was out for a short while but it’s back on. Yes that would be an inconvenience but I ain’t scared cuz I’ve plans prepped and ready.

Latest posts

Top Bottom