They've gone crazy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What gets me is 2 weeks ago there was no issue. Walmart, Dicks and others had black friday ads for ARs. It seemed like we had made it past the election and everything was business as usual. I cant help but think people are jumping the gun on this.

As for the shooting, I have 2 boys 6 and 13. In Mustang Public Schools. I have gone to get them early and wondered about this very scenario. If you are honest and think about where to do the most damage a school unfortunately is the most logical. Hospitals usually have some security force. The only place I know where guns arent allowed
within a thousand feet? A school.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have they really gone crazy? I'm almost 87% certain that the Prez and Congress will pass another AWB and high cap. magazine ban. They will also attempt to close down the private sales of firearms at gunshows w/o a 4473. Those ATF agents that have been attending local gun shows will now actually have a job to do. They'll probably also monitor parking lots sales at the shows too.

These things won't do anything to stop gun violence but it'll be something they can hang their hat on at the next election.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get the panic about buying ARs and PMAGS but this run on ammo is a bit much. Think about it, the AWB will most likely cut us back to 10 rnds and no more shoulder thingys that go up. But I see no way they can limit ammo availability, so people are going to shoot less which means more boolits to purchase in the future.

But maybe I'm wrong and they are going to demand we turn them all in so we need the boolits purchased now to fuel the second American Revolution.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have they really gone crazy? I'm almost 87% certain that the Prez and Congress will pass another AWB and high cap. magazine ban. They will also attempt to close down the private sales of firearms at gunshows w/o a 4473. Those ATF agents that have been attending local gun shows will now actually have a job to do. They'll probably also monitor parking lots sales at the shows too.

These things won't do anything to stop gun violence but it'll be something they can hang their hat on at the next election.

If we could get by with a compromise that we only have to start using a 4473 to privately sell a firearm and a sunset provisioned AWB, that could be better than a lot of alternatives.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screw CTD. I have to say, the more I hear about them, the more I hate them. I hope we can build this site up to something huge and if they came calling to advertise, I will personally tell them to "Ef themselves."

yes JB they have done some gouging but remain a favorite site just cause of all the past transactions and always having the good stuff in stock LOL...supply & demand I guess, but I MUST say, Midway USA has been fair...prices still fair but limiting orders so the squaters can't get all the inventory for re-sale...they moved up a notch for me!

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you going to sell it or not?!?!?! I can meet you in 3 minutes with cash, you name the amount, do you have ammo, do you have magazines!!!!! (sarcasm, all of it...seriously)

I hope all of these people aren't spending their life saving or running up a ton of debt buying AR's, magazines, and ammo just to have it all taken away in a few months.

MOST of these people are either clueless and have no idea what an "AK-15" is, and are never gonna put it in a gun safe, nor buy extra mags or ammo, ORRR they are simply squater trash (although i envy them for having the money to invest and make big money later)

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What pisses me off is that they are, in my opinion, parasites sucking the life out of the very customer base that previously propelled them to success. I love money, and Lord knows I love to make a profit, but what they are doing is profiteering off the fear many Americans feel now. I could understand if they raised the prices a bit. That's just a fact of business, but what they are doing is flat out disgusting.

It is "croney" capitalism...AKA "crap-italism....it is smart and wrong at the same time.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
are people making runs on only AR15 stuff or is all the AK ammo, mags rifles getting hit too. ive always been more of an AK guy. would rather have two plane jane AKS than one tricked out AR.

that is if i actually owned any firearms

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
are people making runs on only AR15 stuff or is all the AK ammo, mags rifles getting hit too. ive always been more of an AK guy. would rather have two plane jane AKS than one tricked out AR.

that is if i actually owned any firearms

AK's hit too..although, the ARs got it worse....I am judging this by ammo and mags.

Latest posts

Top Bottom