Things not to say ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL. Will you hold my beer please while I look for my registration?
I have a buddy that is a LEO out in western Oklahoma. He said some of the people he deals with is unreal. He told me a few years back that he had stopped a guy and was checking for warrants when the guy asked if he could have a smoke. He said ok. When the guy bumped his pack to get a cig, his joint fell out. He said the guy looked at him and said "well, I guess I asked for that one".

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah ... that Chris Rock thing is great!! Get a white friend and don't ride with a mad woman are my favs!!

I used to think GC was just making sh*t up when he would come home with stories ... then I went on a ride along with him. Longest 8 hours of MY LIFE!!

Good Lord, people are stupid ...

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I remember seeing a video a few years ago shot during a traffic stop.The cop was questioning the guy who ,in his stoned state,was unaware he had a joint stuck behind his ear.:homer:

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always try to be humorous and just admit that I knew exactly what I was doing wrong. Always seems to work.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chris Rock is funny and his bits are usually just common sense like he says. I wonder what he would say about that article being written about his bit? Now that would really be hilarious!

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it may be common sense, but for most people who do not have a lot of LEO knowledge probably has not thought most of the items through. i know i was terrified the first time i was stopped carrying...

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahah. Yeah I read that too. I thought the same thing.. "DUH! I do that already.. it just makes sense..." But then Like you BB, I remembered my ride-a-longs I've done here in the city and realized it doesn't make as much sense to the people who routinely get pulled over because they say some STUPID stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom