Think we’ll actually get the ice storm they’re predicting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, my surgery is in the morning, so I will definitely be going in for that. The wife can spend the night in the hospital, if necessary, but I hope that it doesn't do enough to be an issue and she can go home and get a good night's sleep on our Most Excellent Select Comfort bed.

Smile at that midnight enema! Don’t push back at it!

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Current activity.
IMG_0008.jpeg

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah i dont need it either daughter has a dr appt tomorrow evening out of town and the road looks like a snake slithered thru the woods and someone followed making the road and then wife has a dr appt tuesday out of town in the opposite direction. If the roads looks like anything at all is on them means i will be the one driving and not her and she knows i hate driving out of town.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, my surgery is in the morning, so I will definitely be going in for that. The wife can spend the night in the hospital, if necessary, but I hope that it doesn't do enough to be an issue and she can go home and get a good night's sleep on our Most Excellent Select Comfort bed.
Where are you having your knees done?

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's 30° and just started sprinkling rain in Norman.....went out and tied plastic Walmart bags over the side mirrors on my pickup and propped up the wipers a couple minutes ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom