Thinkin' 'bout switchin' over to Rugers...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. :pms3:

After a long talk with myself, I reckon I'll just stick with me Glocks. I mean hell...I've toted one for damn near 20 years now and during that time frame, they've never belched on me and did everything I've ever asked them to do. So why in the hell would I switch? :ugh2:

If it were a fun gun or you were having problems with your Glock, I could understand wanting to switch. As a duty gun, I don't know why you would want to with the results you have had with the Glock. We're talking about your life here. I'm a huge fan of the M&P, but I wouldn't recommend a switch for you. Stick with what works and what you know how to use.

Comte DeLoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. :pms3:

After a long talk with myself, I reckon I'll just stick with me Glocks. I mean hell...I've toted one for damn near 20 years now and during that time frame, they've never belched on me and did everything I've ever asked them to do. So why in the hell would I switch? :ugh2:

Life is change. You should widen your horizons and get those Rugers. Both are nice guns and a little trigger time with different firearms would do you good.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Life is change. You should widen your horizons and get those Rugers. Both are nice guns and a little trigger time with different firearms would do you good.

I've always been a believer in the old adage "change is good"

Until Yosama-Obama strarted using it. :rolleyes2

Now I ain't so sure. :scratch:

But I DO like the look of them Rugers! :naughty: And all the reviews I've seen sure talk 'em up good. :thumb:

I just want something that feels a little better in my hand than the Glock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom