This Gives a New Perspective to Me About the Holocaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to use the term enjoy with those videos, but from a historical perspective, I enjoy what Yad Vashem puts out. They are a reminder of what evil can do when it is allowed to grow and fester.
Speaking of...

I am currently addicted to "Hunting Hitler" on the QUEST channel 5-7 in OKC.

Season 1 ep 1 full episode

They have so far found two escape routes
found out the skull that was taken to Moscow was DNA tested and was a woman and not Eva's
The Hitler bunker was right next to a street that was used as a runway 3 days before the allies arrived.
There was a north escape route and a south escape route
The south route was through Spain and the Nazis were sheltered by Catholic priests, baptized and sent forth with new identities.
Argentina has a fortress with barracks and guard posts along with an antenna array.
The fortress lagoon has a scuttled U boat and seaplane.
The Fourth Reich was a real deal according to the FBI reports that were unredacted. and Hitler was planning another US attack on NYC possibly with an A bomb.
Tunnels everywhere linking Nazi homes and buildings in Spain, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, and Germany.

On and on and on with the facts we thought we knew were wrong.

We don't know how close we have come to another round of WWII terrorist style.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 45th Infantry Division museum, when I was there before the COVID, had a room with a video playing about US. troops liberating Dachau and there were some items from the camp on display.
Sitting and watching the video and listening to those G.I.s recount what they found was very sobering to think about.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of...

found out the skull that was taken to Moscow was DNA tested and was a woman and not Eva's
The Hitler bunker was right next to a street that was used as a runway 3 days before the allies arrived.
The south route was through Spain and the Nazis were sheltered by Catholic priests, baptized and sent forth with new identities.
Argentina has a fortress with barracks and guard posts along with an antenna array.
The Fourth Reich was a real deal according to the FBI reports that were unredacted. and Hitler was planning another US attack on NYC possibly with an A bomb.
Tunnels everywhere linking Nazi homes and buildings in Spain, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, and Germany.

Soros has been doing his best to bring that 4th Reich around, undermine annd destroy our country from within.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of...

I’ve read theories about Hitler making good his escape via uboat to Argentina, and residing in the Cordoba region.

Maybe it’s true. Maybe it isn’t. When we scheduled our dove hunt down there I let it slip my mind they were friends of the Nazis. Should be an interesting trip.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If only this was part of our kids education ! I wish it was.
I agree because some on the far left like to deny it ever happened. But the Armenian genocide of Christians should also be taught, and also how in modern times how some actually ally with Nazis like Soros and Zelinsky. I just don't understand that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom