This is disturbing on so many levels ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a niece who is an unmarried, high school dropout, and deliberately had a child she couldn't afford to raise on her own...

Good for her, I wish her many more.
Now, how is that my fracking problem? She made her decision, let her live with the consequences. If her own family will not help her, like it used to happen in the past, why is it my responsibility to help this immoral slut?
She created the problem, let her find the solution.

Last edited:

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhmmmmm ... yeah ... okay ...

There's a HUGE difference in being tolerant and letting someone F you over ...

I'm signing up everyone in this thread for Tolerance Camp. More like Tolerance Rehab. 28 days of non stop speeches by Brother PurpleHaze and Brother Books. You all will emerge new people, molded in our images.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm signing up everyone in this thread for Tolerance Camp. More like Tolerance Rehab. 28 days of non stop speeches by Brother PurpleHaze and Brother Books. You all will emerge new people, molded in our images.

Can we get Captain Bluto Watson to be the guest speaker?

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

No thanks, I have to be PC at work for 8 hours a day, thats enough for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom