This is disturbing on so many levels ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not calling anyone a racist but im not going to act like many of the posts in this thread were not laced with racial sentiment. I agree with most of you about welfare being preyed on by a bunch of lazies but they come from all walks of life.

The younger woman I was referring to at Barnes and Noble was white, just so you know. I guess I should have made that clear in my post. I can't really help it that the lady coaching her was black.

And again ... how is it racist when I am simply stating what I saw ... Which was hispanic women with $1000 bucks on their Access cards?? Hell, even the other trash (of all races) in the store was jealous ...

and again ... just in case you missed it.

Really? Because the only posts I saw was one about the gals in the video and their weaves (which is only stating the obvious with regard to the video) and mine (which was only stating the truth about quite a few Mexican families who shopped at Whitakers). I must also say here that several times I saw white and black women openly jealous of the hispanic gals and they would ask me (like I knew -- hell, I was just the cashier) how they did it.

Not to mention that it is not unusual for white trash to talk the way some of the posts were written. And as for 1shott's post ... I can almost unequivocably tell you that ****ers starts with a "F", not a "N" as you are implying.

Forgive me but you will have to explain to me how mapcon's post could possibly be considered racist ...

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm one of those parents with 6 kids. Was raised on welfare but it was different when I was a rug rat. We had to go to the commodity store and the food stamps covered what we couldn't get there. Now that farmers are paid not to produce there is no such thing. I'm not on assistance, I'm single and work 2 jobs. Oh, I paid mine back by the way.... I did Gov't svc for 16 years and still find time to volunteer. It shouldn't be used for anything with no nutritional content period. And it's a hand up not a hand out. Good luck fixing it, one in 5 are on the Gov't dole... If they want to keep it they will vote it. In the past peeps on assistance were apathetic but that's changing. We are getting to the point where blood will be spilled again, though I hope not...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm one of those parents with 6 kids. Was raised on welfare but it was different when I was a rug rat. We had to go to the commodity store and the food stamps covered what we couldn't get there. Now that farmers are paid not to produce there is no such thing. I'm not on assistance, I'm single and work 2 jobs. Oh, I paid mine back by the way.... I did Gov't svc for 16 years and still find time to volunteer. It shouldn't be used for anything with no nutritional content period. And it's a hand up not a hand out. Good luck fixing it, one in 5 are on the Gov't dole... If they want to keep it they will vote it. In the past peeps on assistance were apathetic but that's changing. We are getting to the point where blood will be spilled again, though I hope not...

'Nuff said.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

'Nuff said.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt miss anything BB trust me. The story was of a well trained black woman teaching a white woman (who is unfamiliar to welfare) of the ins and outs of food stamps.

Im not attacking any of you bc I agree with you all for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom