This is ISIS. Should we send our kids back there?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it a "humanitarian crisis" or "moral imperative" yet? Are they throwing babies out of incubators?

Yeah, they're throwing them out of incubators and catching them on bayonets. I heard about it at my dorm at Radcliff.

"These incubators are needed desperately in Baghdad" they kept saying.
"Saddam commands that we seize first the incubators."

Last edited by a moderator:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont have a real plan that would pass PITA or Landowners. But honestly poison, bountys, wantin waste, unrestricted access even on private land. Woulfnt take any longer than wolves ir Buffalo or Turkeys. It really doesnt take long once humans declare war on a species.
Wolves Buffalo and turkeys are still out there, Amigo.What about rats? What about mosquitos? What about staphilocacous or however you spell that. There re tons of living things too tough for us to get rid of. Cockroaches will outlive us all.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just tired of dead and wounded Americans. We need to fix our problems here. We need to bring our country back together. That's more important than anything.
Best thing that has been said. We have enough problems right here. And it ain't gonna get any better unless something miraculous happens. One thing that sh I understand not be happening is our country sending billions of dollars to the countries that hate us. Why the hell are we doing that?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wolves Buffalo and turkeys are still out there, Amigo.What about rats? What about mosquitos? What about staphilocacous or however you spell that. There re tons of living things too tough for us to get rid of. Cockroaches will outlive us all.

aircraft shooting, poison, bounty's never got rid of the coyotes.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Russians are sticking their toes in the water, getting a feel for the pool. I don't know how many personnel are required to keep up 25 fighter jets.

Let them. Their expeditionary war in Afghanistan didn't work out any better than ours. Let's see them try their hand at Iraq as well.

I would say they might be following an emotional/ideological driven agenda or have a vested financial interest

That's cool. Let them send their kids over there, but I don't want to hear from them when they wind up dead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom