This is my kind of Bank!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need more banks like this one.

Here is a news story about a bank in Troy Missouri that encourages Concealed Carry. Note the sign on the bank door which is shown in the photo. A gun inside a circle without the slash mark across it.

View attachment Open Carry sign.jpg

It is a long article with photos & a video, so I'm going to post a link. A couple of comments stood out...
President of Troy, Mo., bank pulls gun, nabs masked robber

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_570b4e0b-d461-5e17-8a72-cd4baebc1539.html

“Sir, get out of the truck,” Thompson, 58, recalled demanding. “You’re not going anywhere.”
And when the man put his hand in his jacket pocket, as if he had a weapon, Thompson scolded him again.

“You don’t want to go there,” Thompson said. “This will end badly.”

Fortunately the robber listened. It turned out the man had no weapon of his own. Thompson and another bank official who also carries his own weapon pulled the man from the truck and held him at gunpoint until police arrived.

“I didn’t have time to get scared,” said Thompson, a life member of the National Rifle Association who supports concealed-carry laws. “I was excited. Your adrenaline pumps. He robbed a bank, he menaced my employees, and I don’t allow that.”

Lee walked into the bank about 2:40 p.m., according to police, a few minutes before the lobby was to close for the day. There were about 60 employees in the three-story building and a few customers in the bank, Thompson said.

He brushed past two bank employees who told him to take off the Halloween mask, Thompson said. The teller also told him he had to remove the mask, but according to Thompson, Lee said, “No, you gotta give me all your money.”

[Wanna talk about employees being clueless!!!!!! you would think that someone wearing a mask into a bank at closing time would have screamed 'HOLDUP!]

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For information. BancFirst in Claremore does not have signs posted. RCB in Claremore and Pryor do have signs posted. In the process of moving my little pile of $.

Latest posts

Top Bottom