This is Ridiculous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I maintain faith that the pendulum of time will swing the other way like it always has, and all those 'snowflakes' and 'woke' people that claim to have been offended by United States history, by books, by songs, by monikers, or by monuments, will indeed eventually face the wrath of those that have shaped our great country to be what it is. Their clock is ticking.

That’s certainly the hope.

Unfortunately, I probably won’t live to see it, and that’s a shame, cause I’d love it.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They’re following the Marxist/communist playbook to the letter by attempting to erase history.
I think you are right. So, let's say slavery never happened either and then we don't have to hear the whining about reparations ever again. The Left shouldn't be able to pick and choose what they want to cancel.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you are right. So, let's say slavery never happened either and then we don't have to hear the whining about reparations ever again. The Left shouldn't be able to pick and choose what they want to cancel.
The United States was far from being the only country that imported people to work as slaves. But it seems to be the only country that tolerates the constant whining about it 🤨

Latest posts

Top Bottom